Our Brokering & Analysis Process
The concept is to purchase properties at a distressed or foreclosed price low enough that with all transaction costs the total expenditure will be lower than the quick sale price. You hold a “First Deed of Trust” in your name with a contract from Secure Investors Group to pay you 10% per annum on the loan that you make.
Our smart approach
Our renowned programs includes a proven process:
- Search and investigate suppressed and foreclosed properties. Years of relationships contribute to the success of finding the lowest prices on the best properties that are located in desirable neighborhoods.
- Surrounding properties and broker price opinions are used to establish values.
- Purchase property and repair as needed for rental or sale according to the market demand. Qualified contractors are used to determine the difference between cosmetic rehab and major repairs.
- All loans are secured by a First Deed of Trust a Promissory Note and a Certificate of Insurance for the property. The additional protection for the loan is the gap between the total finance price and the probable quick sale price.
- Sell or rent the property at a profit
- Issue interest payments quarterly to clients providing a secure cash flow.
- Secure Investors Group LLC does all the work and the client re-ceives an interest payment while being protected by a hard asset which is valued greater than the loan value.